Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday, Jan. 8th 2010

Made it another week!!! As rocky as our week started off...it has ended relatively quietly..so far! At least we made through a week of homework...thats saying something!!
I'm still frantically searching for a job. What gives? I even got turned down by Target! What the h*#$? No fair! So I keep looking. Mike and I are meeting the crew in Vegas May 13-16. Can hardly wait for that...gotta get 2-piece ready for that gig! No way am I going to Vegas with Kim, Shelly and Alicia looking like this!!!
Sarah is at Ramiro's house for dinner cuz it's his Dad's birthday. Leave it to Catherine to point out that Sarah didn't go to her own Dad's birthday dinner but that she sure can show up for some guy's dad!!! Catherine never forgets anything...her husband is totally screwed!

No comments:

Post a Comment